Are you visiting Zell am See-Kaprun and want to save money? Zell am See-Kaprun Summer Card has the right advantages and discounts for you! [...]
Kaprun and surrounding
Kaprun is known by ski fans as an excellent resort. Kaprun – Zell am See is located in the ski area of Schaufelberg⁄Maiskogel. The glacier is open nearly all year round, so you can always enjoy the snow.
Other ski resorts can be reached in less than 30 to 40 minutes by car. You could think for instance of Saalbach-Hinterglemm, Gasteinertal, Maria–Alm, Gerlos-Konigsleiten, Hollersbach-Kitzbuhel, Weisseegletscher and Wildkogel-Bramberg. Except for winter sports Kaprun also has much to offer in the other seasons.
Examples like water sports on the Zellersee lake. Or wild river rafting- or canoeing down the rushing mountain streams are abundant! The mountains offer spectacular panoramas to hikers, cyclists or mountain bikers. There is a splendid 18-holes golf course only minutes away. And just outside Kaprun there is a fabulous thermal spa centre “Tauern Spa”.
In short this top vacation destination: Kaprun-Zell-am-See offers infinite possibilities during all four seasons!
– Multiple winter ski areas/slopes Kaprun-Zell am See (ca. 130 km ski runs)
– Glacier skiing from September through June!
– 100% snow guarantee (3.029 m)
– Extensive cross country skiing (ca. 250 km!)
– Largest golf course in the Alps
– Alpin Rentals Gold Card, This card entitles you to many extras at the many entrepeneurs in Kaprun. Like 10% discount on ski renting equipment.
– Alpin Times Magazine Our own biannual Magazine with information about Kaprun- Zell am See, the latest fashion trends. Information over our appartments, and Restaurant Guide.
See here all accommodations.